- > THE WORLD’S 54TH METROPOLIS,
- > 18TH BEST PLACE TO LIVE,
- > CAPITAL OF HALF A BILLION EUROPEANS,
- > BRIMMING WITH MODERNITY AND TRADITION,
- > EXCITING AND COSMOPOLITAN,
- > RENOWNED AS THE CITY OF CHIPS, BEER, CHOCOLATE AND SURREALISM:
BRUSSELS CAN'T FAIL TO DISAPPOINT ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN CULTURE AND GOOD FOOD.
The idea is as simple as it is efficient, getting straight to the point, offering trips to 4 of Brussels’ highlights in just one day, each one symbolising one of the fundamental facets of our Brusssels’s identity:
- the international emblem of Belgium, offering the most stunning views of the city of Brussels.
- 350 major European buildings in miniature, as well as an interactive exhibition all about Europe (Spirit of Europe).
- Brussels’ ultimate chocolate heaven, inspiring chocolatiers around the world with its pralines and chocolates.
- the most characteristic Brussels restaurant-friture in the world (founded in 1893), made famous thanks to its mussels, chips and exclusive bière blonde brewed in Belgium.
This simple yet flexible package (you can choose the order in which you visit the attractions), offering an excellent selection of experiences will guarantee you the ultimate trip to the Capital of Europe.